CFSO Membership Information
We would like to welcome and encourage you to join our club. Listed below are the different memberships available. CFSO memberships are a great way to be involved and support our non-profit club in its endeavours to help our breed. A membership year is from July 1st to June 30th. Membership fees are due on the first of July each year for the ensuing year. New members who join after April 1st pay a full year’s dues and are paid until June 30th of the following year.All applicants for membership agree to abide by the Club Constitution and the rules of the Canadian Kennel Club.
Associate Members – $10.00 (Single or Family)
- Associate members shall be those resident members in their first year of membership, and all non-resident members.
- Such resident members, who reside in the Ontario postal codes of L, M, or N, shall become ordinary members upon their first renewal of membership
- Associate members shall have all the privileges of an ordinary member except a vote.
- Non-resident members shall be defined as those members living outside the Club’s area of operation
- An associate member must be, or must have applied to the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club of Canada for membership.
Social Members – $10.00 (Single or Family)
Those persons resident or non-resident wishing to join the Club, but who do not wish to become a member of the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club of Canada. These members do not have voting privileges with the club.
Ordinary Memberships – $10.00 Single, $15.00 Family
To become an Ordinary member of CFSO, you must live in the Province of Ontario, and reside in areas covered by postal codes L, M, and N, and be a member of the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club of Canada. For the first year the membership will be as an “Associate Member” until its first renewal of membership fees. After the first renewal, you will become a full voting member. This membership allows you to help us guide the club (through voting) on which direction the club can best help our wonderful breed. Meetings are held every second month and are a great way to learn more and participate in club events! Ordinary members are eligible to run for positions on the Executive and Board of Directors.
CFSO Membership Application form can be accessed and printed from the link on the left or from XXX
Additional Membership information is in the Constitution under By-Laws; Article 1 – Membership.
CLICK HERE to download an application form for membership